02 desember 2007

Heaven, I'm in

Og selvfølgelig; dagens spilleliste. Perfekt for en nydelig søndag.

L-O-V-E - Nat King Cole
At Last - Billie Holiday & Etta James
I'm a mess - Anthony Hamilton
When I Fall In Love - Nat King Cole
As Time Goes By - Billie Holiday
I Want to Spend the Night - Bill Withers
Travelling'light - Billie Holiday
Cheek To Cheek - Billie Holiday
Tender Things - Bill Withers
Nature Boy - Nat King Cole
The Man I Love - Billie Holiday
California Dreaming - Bobby Womack
Smoke gets in your eyes - Billie Holiday
Fields Of Gold (live) - Eva Cassidy
brown skin- India Arie
Lean on Me - Bill Withers
Lush Life with Billie Holiday - Ella Fitzgerald
Next Lifetime - Erykah Badu
Say it isn't so - Billie Holiday
Hello Like Before - Bill Withers
Everytime We Say Goodbye - Ella Fitzgerald
Wonderful Tonight (live) - Eric Clapton
The Girl From Ipanema - Nat King Cole
Summertime - Billie Holiday & Louis Armstrong

Ingen kommentarer: