28 juli 2007

So sick

And for some reason I just
- can't get over us
And I'm stronger than this
- enough is enough
No more walkin round, with my head down
I'm so over being blue, cryin' over you

And I'm so sick of love songs
So tired of tears
So done with wishing you were still here
Said I'm so sick of love songs so sad and slow
So why can't I turn off the radio?

I'm so fed up with my thoughts of you, and your memory
And how every song reminds me, of what used to be

Leave me alone
- Stupid love songs
Dont make me think about his smile
Or having my first child
Let it go
Turning off the radio

credit til Heimdalsgutta

3 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

ne-yo! :)

Inger sa...

hehe, jupp


tidens låt er jo egentlig "Because of you" - og digger den smoothe Kanye West remixen av den... Og så er det Stargate - gutta fra Heimdal her i Trondheim - som har produsert/skrevet låter vet du.. det kan vi like ;)

Marre Elisa sa...

huff..:(